Saturday, October 19, 2013

:)

Kung may narealize man ako ngayong araw na to, yun yung, If you are sad, NEVER go to a happy place, it'll only male you sadder.

Hindi ko alam kung san papunta tong blog na to o kung san mang lupalop lumilipad ang utak ko. Techology that empowers me, yan yung topic na dapat idinidiscuss ko. Ang layo diba. I cant see any connection between me and the topic, kaya siguro nahihirapam din ako.But I'll try.

I'm not a techie geek, not even a bit. I can go on with the day without computer or cellphone, I am more of books and stuffs like that.

But if there's one thing that I am very grateful about technology, its the fact that it can build and maintain relationship through communication.

I was a bit sad a while go, and I tried to blend in with the "happy people" in a "happy place". Funny, but I was sad during the entire time being alone and blending in. I tried but I failed.

And then I remember my friends back home. I texted some of them (thanks to TECHNOLOGY! maisingit lang) , crazy none-sense conversations, but I was happy, somehow enlightened. Hindi ko na pala kailangan lumayo para makangiti, text lang pala, mapapatawa na ko, loko naman kasi si Leeg, inuutusan kong may tawagan, ayaw niya daw at mahina pandinig niya. Wow.

I just want to make it clear that its not technology that empowers me, its the people on the other line, those that trust, love and cares for me. Technology is an advancement and medium at the same time but it will never be enough to empower one soul, for a man lives to have a relationship with God and with his fellowmen, everything that is in between are just add-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment